This role will support our communications agency team’s heads by working closely with clients to advise and implement Digital & Social Media Marketing projects in the B2B and Startup space.
You live and breathe digital, and love to help clients and colleagues discover the opportunities the digital space holds. You take over responsibility for current projects, including
· Prior experience of at least 5 years working in a marketing, digital or integrated agency
· Experience planning and driving regional/ Pan-Asia campaigns, preferred
· Direct marketing experience in the B2B space is advantageous
· Familiar with writing proposals, budgeting and pitching
· Experience in developing and executing social media / digital campaigns, including brand awareness, demand and lead generation campaigns
· Technical skills within Social Media channels implementation and their measurement
· Ability to foster and maintain positive media and influencer relations
· Outstanding English language communication skills – both written and oral, with the ability to communicate with, and adapt to, different communication styles at all levels
· While most of our clients require your services in written and spoken English, additional language skills, especially business level Chinese or Bahasa, are highly welcome in order to liaise with Chinese & Bahasa speaking associates as well as to serve our international clients across the region.
· local work experience in Singapore
Why join us?
Work on exiting accounts and pitch for new ones – as part of a team, not working in a silo. Join a multicultural team, and get exposure across SEA. We encourage an open exchange of ideas and constant learning – this is your opportunity to influence how we see and do Digital and learn about the areas of PR you are not yet familiar with.
This position is open for full-time, part-time and freelance applicants.