Senior Client Executive (Public Relations), Malaysia
This role will support our regional team out of our new Malaysia office by working closely with regional and local clients to advise and implement public relations and integrated communications programmes especially in the startup, technology and B2B field.
- Account management and day to day contact for clients;
- Build strong relationships with key media;
- Assist in organizing media events / tours
- Build strong relationships with clients;
- Develop new story angles;
- Develop PR materials including press releases, bylines, product briefs and fact sheets Develop proposals and pitch to clients;
- Responsible for both traditional media and integrated campaigns; social media and influencer / blogger engagement;
- Keep abreast of current PR trends and tools;
- Support senior manager with business development activities;
- Manage interns, if required.
- Degree holder from related field (PR, Media, Journalism);
- 3-4 years’ experience in PR / integrated marketing communications;
- Excellent communication skills; written and spoken;
- Strong relationship with the media;
- Team player and able to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Great interpersonal skills;
- Able to think out of the box;
- Flexible and adaptable to changes;
- Excellent presentation skills;
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Why join us?
Join one of the most dynamic and fastest growing agencies in the region with strong expertise and experience across B2B, B2C/integrated communications - and startups. Work on exiting accounts and pitch for new ones – as part of a team, not working in a silo. Join a multicultural team, and get exposure across Southeast Asia and beyond. We encourage an open exchange of ideas and constant learning.