Social Media Manager for a communications agency
This role will support our communications agency team heads by working closely with clients to advise and implement social media (and broader digital initiatives) projects in the B2C (Consumer Lifestyle), B2B and Startup space, to build a positive brand and successfully communicate corporate objectives.
Some challenges you will tackle on a day-to-day basis:
Serve as digital and social media expert
- Understand platform and user trends, and work with teams/clients to implement recommendations into strategies in a timely manner
- Provide counsel to clients and team heads on digital and social media strategy
- Coordinate in-house social media team
- Provide in-house training on digital and social media trends
- Connect and build relationships with content partners, influencers and other relevant third-party partners that can value-add to PRecious and our clients
Manage our social media client accounts
- Lead day-to-day operations on assigned accounts, manage and foster good client relations
- Provide timely strategic counsel on platform trends, hot issues and other relevant matters for on-going retainer and campaign projects
- Set-up and front status meetings, WIPs and other meetings with clients
- Manage and track all client budgets to prevent over-servicing
- Oversee development and delivery of editorial calendars, creatives, ads, reports, and other campaign components while ensuring operational excellence
- Proactively alert leadership team to emerging budget or client issues.
- Manage and mentor junior or new members in the project team
Help us win new clients!
- Conceptualize exciting social media campaigns, and also look at integrated approaches encompassing digital, PR and traditional media
- Assist in providing budget estimates for pitches and projects
- Work with our dedicated BD team and practice heads to put together creative and compelling pitch decks.
We Need You to Have
· At least 4 years experience working in a public relations, digital or integrated communications agency
· Experience in developing and running social media / digital campaigns
· Strong platform expertise and insights and measurement skills (Facebook Blueprint and Google analytics or adwords certification is a bonus!)
· Ability to foster and maintain positive partner and influencer relations
· Outstanding English language communication skills – both written and oral, with the ability to communicate with, and adapt to, different communication styles at all levels